FLORAL SNOW DAY

posted on: Thursday, February 6, 2014






All I can say is I am so happy Amy and I got out to take some pictures before all this snow and sleet! I love a great snowy day, but yesterday was just so dreary that it's nice to see some sunshine again. It's still been pretty cold out so I kept it a bit more casual the other day while still feeling cute. My sister got me this super cute head wrap for Christmas, which is perfect for the cold weather! I've also had this toggle coat forever (and have worn it to death!), but it's really one of my favorites. We are so excited to get more posts up this weekend! I hope everyone's having a great week :)

Outfit Details:

Head wrap- gift from my sissy
Coat- BB Dakota (here)
Flannel- H&M (similar)
Necklace- Urban Outfitters (similar)
Graphic tee- Urban Outfitters (similar)
Pleather leggings- JC Penney (similar)
Wool socks- LL Bean (here)
Boots- thrifted

<3 Annalise

0 comments:

Post a Comment