SPRING FEVER

posted on: Sunday, February 23, 2014









Both this random wave of warm(er) weather and my vibrant flowers have me yearning for spring. I can feel it coming! Anyways, I made the best of this not so bitter cold day with my cardigan and thigh highs. These socks were given to me as a gift from my aunt. She said she couldn't resist buying them because they were screaming my name, she knows me so well! My family rules. Paired with my floral (of course) dress and platform sneakers, I felt spring ready, soooo, Mother Nature, if you could please bring that on.


Outfit Details:

Dress and belt - Forever 21
Cardigan - UO by BDG, purchased at a consignment shop
Spiked thigh highs - Gifted from my Aunt :)
Platform sneakers- UO by BDG
Bag and barrel ring - Michael Kors
White ring - Thrifted

So far my weekend has been filled with old friends and good times. I hope everyone is having a great weekend as well! 

<3 Amy



0 comments:

Post a Comment