STRIPES AND SPIKES

posted on: Saturday, February 8, 2014












I'm officially over this snow and winter weather. I just want to walk outside in a dress without tights or a coat and feel warm! For now, though, the layering continues. Today I mixed cheetah print and stripes, a combo I'm crazy about. It's interesting but not too over the top. Instead of doing denim (because when do I ever) I chose to do a simply skater skirt and my faux thigh high socks that never fail me. Oh, and the spikes on the shoulder of this cardigan are just bad-ass.

Outfit Details:

Striped top - UO by Nom De Plume (similar)
Cardigan - UO by Reverse (similar)
Skater Skirt - UO by Pins and Needles (same)
Tights - UO (same)
Booties - Nine West (similar)

I hope everyone is having a great weekend, and don't forget to check out our first ever "Feature Friday" post from yesterday!

<3 Amy 

0 comments:

Post a Comment