DAISY DAYS

posted on: Thursday, March 27, 2014


                                                 















Bloomers, I bring you my new favorite shirt. I took advantage of employee appreciation at UO this month and treated myself to a few pieces. I adore this one size daisy tunic so much! I knew I wanted to pair it with basics to let it shine and I love how this look came together! If you look at the model wearing it on UO's website, to me at least, it looks like it's made of stiff material, which I was into. However when I got it, I discovered it's a super soft cotton with great movement. I couldn't be more in love with the boxy shape either!

Have any of you picked up new pieces recently that you're obsessing over?! I wanna know!



Outfit Details:

Daisy Tunic - UO by Glamorous
Lace Bra - Forever 21
High rise skirt - H&M
Necklace - Forever 21 (similar
Boots - Chelsea Crew
Fringe bag - Steve Madden

<3 Amy



0 comments:

Post a Comment