ALL HAIL THE DETAILS

posted on: Saturday, April 19, 2014








I never ever want to take these boots off of my feet! I found these vintage Justin Roper boots at an antique store in Seymour, right in the area that Annalise posted about in this post! They were worth every pretty penny I spent on them. I have very narrow feet and tiny calves, and these boots just fit me like a glove. It's so refreshing to find a pair of shoes that just really fit you. From the second I put them on, I knew they had to be mine. Not only are they practically made for me, but hello, look at those gorgeous tassels on the front! They're my new obsession.

Another thing I can't get over is my new arrow bracelet from St. Eve Jewelry. Michael picked it out and bought it for me for my birthday which makes it even more special, he's just the best! I love how it lays on my wrist and the rustic metal look. The rest of my jewelry is pretty much all things I've gotten as gifts as well and I've never been so happy with my little collection.

Everything that I'm wearing in this post are all things that I've had in my wardrobe for quite some time. Being a full time student working part time, I don't have lots of extra cash to play around with/to always be buying new clothes! Some of my favorite bloggers are those who either get pieces courtesy of other companies or who just have the money to buy amazing clothes. I respect them so much and aspire to be able to do that someday, but something I hope to show you all is that even with things you've had in your closet for years can be things you fall in love with over and over again. 

Happy Easter to all of my Bloomers celebrating today! 

<3 Amy 

Outfit Details

Dress - Kimchi Blue
Sweatshirt vest - Forever 21
Cropped tee - Forever 21
Boots - Thrifted <3
Arrow Bracelet - St. Eve Jewelry 






0 comments:

Post a Comment