NEON LIGHTS

posted on: Sunday, May 25, 2014












Bloomers! Okay, so I know I said that since school was ending, I'd have more free time. As you may have noticed, I was a little bit wrong about that. Here's what I've been up to!
  • Badass Bootcamp. I joined a workout group in my community that I'm just in love with. Exercising with an encouraging group of people just may have been what I've been missing in my life! I even won the "Badass of The Week' award ;)
  • A new job! I quit my retail job at UO and I picked up a somewhat odd job of working at a hair salon that Mike's aunt owns. It's probably the most fun place I've ever worked, being around all of that positive creativity all day is amazing. With that being said...
  • I cut my hair. Again. The dangerous thing about working in the salon is that whenever there's a free second, Jacquie, the owner/Mike's aunt, is willing to cut my hair. This time we went for a super dramatic asymmetrical and I'm having so much fun with it. I'll have to post a photo of the back for you guys when it's all straight, it's literally a diagonal cut and I'm so in love. 
Other than that, I've been preparing for my and Annalise's trip to Nashville (which we're so pumped about) and building my summer wardrobe. I found this colorful kimono at Marshals! I was drawn towards the silhouette and patterns. I totally do not gravitate towards bright colors but it's something I'm really trying to do. After I painted my nails neon green yesterday, I felt a spark! 

Some of you have may have caught on to my Demi Lovato inspo as far as my title, I freaking love her. Not only is she one of my style icons, she's definitely one of my favorite musicians, and I shamelessly jam to her albums all the time :) 

I hope you all are having a great Memorial Day weekend, and I will leave you with this:


Outfit Details:

Kimono - Marshals
Dress - Ecote
Shoes - Fergie
Sunnies - UO Cat Clubmasters

<3 Amy 













0 comments:

Post a Comment