"Whoever said money can't buy you happiness, didn't know where to shop!"

posted on: Friday, June 13, 2014











Gauze is the fabric of the summer. I swear it feels like I'm barely wearing a dress! It's so light weight and it just moves beautifully. I loved pairing this delicate dress with crazy platform sandals.

I found this cloche hat at Marshalls for 99 cents on clearance and I knew I had to have it. It instantly reminded me of something Blair Waldorf would wear in Gossip Girl, which was my hands down favorite show for years! I quickly went to grab these inspiration photos.

 


I've also been dreaming of this silver statement necklace from St. Eve Jewelry. I love my palmade and it's treated me well, but it's time for something new!

I hope you are all having a great weekend!

Outfit Details:

Dress - Forever 21
Cardigan - Forever 21
Shoes - Deena and Ozzy [similar]
Hat - Marshall's [similar]
Necklace - Urban Outfitters [similar

<3 Amy

"Whoever said money can't buy you happiness, didn't know where to shop!" - Blair Waldorf
                                                     












0 comments:

Post a Comment