FALL INSPO: LEATHER + KNITS

posted on: Tuesday, August 12, 2014

I'm sure you're all feeling the fall fever as much as I am. Around this time of year, I always find myself wishing away the heat and longing for chilly days wrapped in cozy sweaters, spent pumpkin picking, or at my favorite fairs. Autumn style is something I love because it lets me mix my love for leather and all things soft. These pieces are things I hope to make staples in my fall wardrobe.


1.) Silence and Noise Marled Open-Stitch Sweater - Not only am I in love with the colors this comes in, but I'm a sucker for open stitch. Whether I'd want to layer this over a dress or a patterned button up clean finished with a collar, it's super versatile.

2.) Jakimac Single Chain Draped Leather Harness - I have never owned a harness before, but when I  found Jakimac, I fell in love with their pieces and the way they style them. I'd love to edge up a cute sweater dress with this! Follow them on instagram to see their styling and get inspired!

3.) Free People Side by Side Pullover - How cozy does this look?! Paired with some ripped denim and killer boots, this could effortlessly turn into a go-to look.

4.) Free People Top of The World Thigh Hi - Ribbed thigh high socks are a must for me in the fall months. I love them peeking out of a midi boot, or letting them shine with a pair of oxfords or ankle boots.

5.) Cooperative Oliver Structured Backpack - I always switch up my backpacks with the seasons. The fall semester is near and I need something thats cute but functional. I love this clean and classic look. The navy and leather straps are what drew me to this beauty!

6.) Modern Vice "Rita" Boot - I'm still in awe of how perfect these are. I definitely see myself pairing these with tights and a softer more feminine dress and chunky cardigan. 


<3 Amy

0 comments:

Post a Comment