PRINTS ON PRINTS

posted on: Thursday, February 27, 2014






So much for all that warmer weather because it's back to being single digits here in CT. Amy made a cute post yesterday about how we spent some time in downtown Seymour at Tea with Tracy! We took our pictures beforehand and didn't last outside too long because of how chilly it was, but warming up with a nice cup of tea was the perfect fix. It was really overcast and I wanted nothing more than to wear one of my favorite Free People tops and daisy dress with my camp socks.  I love playing with different prints and mixing them together! I also adore these Vera Wang boots I scored while thrifting a few years back!  

It's almost the end of the week (yay!), and I hope all you Bloomers are excited for Friday as much as I am!

Outfit Details:

Top- Free People (here)
Dress- Urban Outfitters renewal (similar)
Socks- Urban Outfitters (similar)
Necklace- Urban Outfitters (similar)
Boots- Vera Wang (similar)

<3 Annalise 












0 comments:

Post a Comment