EVERY GIRL NEEDS A MAXI DRESS

posted on: Wednesday, February 26, 2014






Whether I'm wearing my maxi in the colder months, layered like this, or on it's own during the spring and summer, it's one of my favorite pieces. I love that this one buttons up the front adding some detail! Every girl needs a maxi dress because they can make you feel like one hell of an elegant chick, and sometimes like you belong gracefully walking on a beach. Both of those feelings rule. This necklace is also definitely one of my most loved ones. I'm obsessed with the tiny skulls on it. 

Today Annalise and I went to downtown Seymour, which is a small town in CT that has some of the best antique shops. We go there often and usually come home with some good finds! Today we visited a place in that area called Tea with Tracy. It's a little tea room where you can find over 50 types of tea and get a little treat to go with it. I got the apple cinnamon tea with a chocolate chip toffee scone and both of them were to die for. I couldn't resist taking a photo!


I hope everyone's week is going well, happy hump day! :)

Outfit Details:

Maxi Dress - UO by Silence and Noise (similar)
Destroyed cropped sweater - Kill City (similar)
Necklace - Zara (I literally cannot find this or anything similar :( sorry Bloomers!)
Boots - Report (here)

<3 Amy

1 comments:

  1. The trend of the summer, always a little different, character and trend will be the theme of this summer.
    cheap formal dresses

    ReplyDelete