EARTH TONES AND HAIRCUTS

posted on: Tuesday, March 11, 2014












So....I chopped my hair. About 2 years ago, I had a cut similar to this, plus a shaved side. I recently became bored with my hair and decided to go back to my asymmetrical cut and fringe bangs and I'm in love. I needed that change! 

Anyways, I was so into the way the colors of my outfit looked against this nature-esque background. I found this amazing vest at a thrift store maybe a year back and in my eyes it's just so beautiful! The lace back adds a little surprise. I paired it with this neutral kind of basic top to let it really shine, and my destroyed cut off shorts to highlight my figure. I feel like such a goof saying that, but I really do embrace my curvy shape ;)

On a different note, I'm now on spring break! So far I've done a lot of sleeping and rearranging of my apartment. Sounds perfect to me! I hope all of you Bloomers that are also on spring break are spending it doing things you love!

Outfit Details

Striped V-neck top- Marshals (cute cropped version!)
Vest- Thrifted (similar, you can find tons on Etsy!)
Shorts- Urban Renewal by Urban Outfitters (here)
Boots- Kimchi Blue by Urban Outfitters (here)
Necklace- Made by one of my best friends Nicole <3

<3 Amy 












0 comments:

Post a Comment