SWAP SHOP SUNRISE

posted on: Wednesday, March 12, 2014







Hey Bloomers! Sorry I've been MIA the past few days, but I was on a short vacation in Florida enjoying the perfect weather.  I couldn't pass up this opportunity and had to get some outfit photos while I was there. It felt so nice not having to wear any winter clothes. These pictures were taken at the Swap Shop in Fort Lauderdale. The Swap Shop is a huge flea market and drive-in movie theater. My family is serious about antiquing and thrifting so we got up before dawn to get here (We may be a little crazy). When we got there the sun was just coming up so I thought it was perfect for some pictures! Hopefully we'll see spring soon.

Outfit Details:

Lace Kimono- Band of Gypsies (here)
Bustier- Urban Outfitters (here)
Belt- Forever 21 (similar)
Skirt- Thrifted gift from Danny <3
Sunglasses- Juicy Couture (here)
Shoes- Gift from Ang <3
Necklace- Urban Outfitters (similar)
Bracelets- Gift from my aunt <3 and Forever 21(similar)(here)
Rings- Thrifted and family jewelry

<3 Annalise

0 comments:

Post a Comment