FEATURE FRIDAY // HALLEY

posted on: Friday, March 14, 2014


Hey Bloomers! Brace yourself for this kick-ass chick.... 



"I usually decide what I want to wear by my mood and the weather."



"My outfit is never complete unless my nails are done!"






This girl knows how to wear what she loves and does it right. When taking risks in fashion you have to be a confident girl and she's totally got that! Halley mixes edgy pieces with feminine accents such as her lipstick and nails. The outfit she chose here is really simple, yet makes a statement. Her panama hat and cropped turtle neck add the perfect flare to the neutral colors and basic boots. Follow Halley here and here if you want some more awesome outfit pics. 

Outfit Details:

Hat- Element (similar)
Cropped turtle neck- Brandy Melville (here)
Skirt- H&M (same)
Boots- Lulu (similar)
Rings- Pandora (here/family jewelry 

Lipstick- Verve by MAC (here)
Nails- OPI liquid sand (here)

<3 Amy and Annalise



0 comments:

Post a Comment