LET THERE BE LAYERS

posted on: Wednesday, March 5, 2014












I find myself getting so sick of wearing puffy winter coats after a while, so I opt for the next best thing: layers. I definitely channeled my love for pattern mixing in this outfit. Also, my new obsession is this leather moto jacket. I had one a year or two back that was just the most perfect thing in my wardrobe, and I sadly lost it at a tattoo shop in NYC. However, I think I finally may have found it's replacement! I was so stoked on the way this jackets was shaped, but mostly the faux fur collar. When I got home....I realized that the collar was detachable...DOUBLE score. I'm really into how it looks here layered over my camo vest and floral overall dress.

To my Bloomers stuck in the winter like me...we're almost to warmer weather! Hang in there. Before we know it, we'll be rocking our sun dresses and favorite sandals.

Outfit Details:
Jacket - Forever 21 (here)
Vest - UO by Bycorpus, was a jacket, cut into a vest (similar)
Dress - UO by Kimchi Blue (here)
Crop top - UO by Staring at Stars (similar)
Socks - UO (similar)
Boots - Dolce Vita (similar

<3 Amy 
















0 comments:

Post a Comment