THE WAY WEST

posted on: Thursday, March 6, 2014







I can't tell you how great it feels to rediscover old items in my closet. I got this jacket at a thrift store over four years ago, and I believe I purchased this shirt around the same time (my love for western prints and patterns has remained through all my fashion phases!). I forgot how much I love both of these pieces until I gave them a good look today. This tee has gone through a few accidental bleach stains and holes, but has been worn with love. In addition, my mom let me wear her cute-as-heck boots today! I'm also pumped because my hair can finally be put in a small bun (winning all around!). I hope all you Bloomers can fall in love again with some old pieces in your closet. 

Outfit Details:

Jacket- thrifted (similar)
Dress- Forever 21 (similar)
Shirt- Wildfox Couture (same)
Necklace- Urban Outfitters (similar)
Bracelet- Forever 21 (similar)
Boots- Lucky Brand (similar)

<3 Annalise 







0 comments:

Post a Comment