MORNING MUSTS: COFFEE AND PANCAKES

posted on: Tuesday, March 18, 2014






Good morning! Danny and I had some time this morning to sit down and make coffee and breakfast. He's more of an egg and avocado guy, which I do love, but I can always go for some decadent pancakes. These pancakes are cinnamon raisin after my love for cinnamon raisin bread. It has a comfort food taste with a hint of sweetness from the cinnamon and sugar on top. I don't even think they need syrup! I've placed the recipe below for any of you that are craving them :)

Coffee is also always a must in the morning. My mom surprised me with this antique coffee grinder. It's such a beautiful piece and still functions. Danny brewed us some Kauai Blue Mountain Peaberry Coffee his mom brought back from Hawaii. It's got some sweet notes and tastes really smooth. 

I hope you all take some time to enjoy your mornings, even if it's once a week. It's the perfect time to reflect and rejuvenate!


Cinnamon Raisin Pancake mix:

Batter:
-1 cup pancake mix
-1/2 cup of almond milk
-1 egg
-1 tbsp. vegetable oil
-1/3 cup raisins
-Dash of cinnamon
-1 tsp. vanilla extract

Toppings:
-Sprinkle confectioner's sugar and cinnamon on top
-Garnish with a few raisins
-Use real maple syrup if desired!


Have a wonderful day!

<3 Annalise 




0 comments:

Post a Comment