WESTERN MOONS

posted on: Sunday, March 16, 2014












How amazing are these boots?! I scored them for $10, and I just think the metallic western pattern is so cool! I have nothing like these, so I was excited to add them to my shoe collection. Another thing I'm now obsessed with is this lip color! It's the best matte lipstick I've come across. It's by a brand called Bite and this color is "Blood Orange". I love how vibrant it is and how it stays on literally all day.

I actually can't believe I haven't blogged this shirt yet. It's one of my favorite because it lets me wear my love for the moon!

Outfit Details:

Jacket- Forever 21(here)
Moon shirt- Project Social (here)
Skater skirt- UO by Pins and Needles (here)
Thigh highs- Urban Outfitters (similar)
Shoes- Ecote 
Rings- Lia Sophia/Forever 21

Happy St. Patty's day, Bloomers! Stay safe.

<3 Amy 

3 comments:

  1. A few things — I have those tights! I love them, but rarely wear them because I'm scared to snag them, haha. Also Bite lipsticks rule! This color is awesome. I have some of their darker reds and I wear 'em all the time.

    The boots, amazing. I can't believe they're Ecote! Good job UO! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was the same thing I thought when I discovered they were Ecote! Also, Bite IS amazing. I'm so happy I found it. I've had these thigh highs for a few months and just recently started wearing them super often! They're my favorite now because they stay up SO well and surprisingly don't snag easy! You should rock 'em :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete