CAMO X CHEVRON

posted on: Tuesday, April 15, 2014







We all have those days where our hair just doesn't fall the way we want. Days like that make me thankful for beanies! I felt pretty casual but still like I was letting my style shine through. I've had this little dress for a while now and it's perfect for just a lazy day of hanging out downtown with friends. I'm also a little obsessed with these round sunnies I found at Nordstroms (thanks Aunt Rose and Aunt Laura!)

Outfit Details:

Chevron dress - Target (similar)
Camo vest - Bycorpus (similar)
Shoes - Dolce Vita
Sunglasses - Fantas-eyes by Nordstroms 


I also wanted to thank this babe for snapping these outfit photos of me. I couldn't help but to take a few pics of her. I love her black and blue theme, and her cute little floral sneakers are just perfect.



Thanks Sar :)

<3 Amy

Photos by Sarah Volage



0 comments:

Post a Comment