HOMEMADE BLUEBERRY GRANOLA BARS

posted on: Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Baking bloggers strike again and get me cooking in the kitchen crafting the yummiest foods. I came across this recipe on Half Baked Harvest. I've been looking for simple and nutritious homemade granola recipe, and this definitely suits those needs! Also, these bars contain lots of blueberries so I had to try this recipe. Here's to homemade tasty foods that are perfect for any time of day!





I chose to store my bars in an air-tight container to keep these fresh! They have a gooey-ness to them that I really love and want that to stay the same!

If you want to try making these then head over to Half Baked Harvest for the recipe! I have to be honest, I modified the ingredients to my liking. I added flax seeds and did not use the brown rice puffs or shaved coconut (but want to try adding them next time!). I also decided to keep these plain and not do the yogurt drizzle. The best part about finding recipes is preparing them to your taste! Experiment and see what you like best. Get baking Bloomers! And have a lovely day :)

<3 Annalise

0 comments:

Post a Comment