A DIFFERENT GRAPE: LIPSTICK OBSESSION II

posted on: Wednesday, June 11, 2014


This is one of my lipsticks that I've had for awhile. I have so many newer colors that I get excited about that I often forget about my first lipstick loves, so to speak! This one is called A Different Grape, by Clinique.





Pros: 
  • It's moisturizing. That's sometimes a rare thing to come by in lip color, which is a reason why its one of my favorites.
  • Deep color. A lot of lipsticks are so deceiving when you look at the color of the actual stick or the sample color on paper. Some come out a different color, some are very sheer. This color is so rich and with one application I have the bold color I want.
  • Long Lasting. I can go all day only reapplying after eating or about 2 times throughout my wear.
Cons:
  • Feathering. No matter what, I can't get this color to stay in the lines! You can see in the close up photo that it feathers a bit, and thats even with using my invisible anti-feathering pen. This means thats when I do go to reapply or just check on my make-up, I have to do a little bit of cleaning up around the edges

If any of you have a favorite lip color, I would love for you to leave a comment below! I'm always looking to try new brands and types.

<3 Amy









1 comments:

  1. Amy, We love this post! At Lush we are loving the Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip and Cheek Stain. It works with the natural pigments of your lip to enhance the beauty you were born with!

    ReplyDelete