WEST THIRD BRAND: SMELL GOOD DAILY

posted on: Tuesday, June 10, 2014


When I was recently in Key West we stayed across the street from an amazing pop-up shop called "Salt" where I was introduced to my new favorite eau de toilette: West Third Brand. I have to be honest, I've never really been one for perfumes or eau de toilettes because I don't like overbearing scents. This is not the case with West Third Brand's Smell Good Daily. 


I bought the Vintage Patchouli scent and am very happy I did. While patchouli is a strong scent, the way this eau de toilette blends with my skin releases a soft amount of aromas. I also love the vintage myrrh part of the scent because it creates a musky smell. I love musk scents mixed with something more feminine, and this is the perfect match. 


Not to mention, the design of the bottle and box are what first drew me to this brand. The images and type pair well with the fact that West Third Brand is made in the USA and every bottle is made, filled, labeled, and boxed all by hand in their Seattle workshop. With my love for antiques and everything Americana, this brand further satisfies that love in my life in a small yet satisfying way. Give this brand a look, and pick a scent you like. I can assure you that you will not be disappointed!

<3 Annalise 

0 comments:

Post a Comment