GRILLED PEACHES AND BERRIES

posted on: Monday, June 16, 2014


This past Father's Day, my mom, sister, and I decided to try out a bunch of new recipes that my mom has accumulated over time. With a day full of food and taste testing, I had to share one of the favorites that we made. These grilled peaches and berries were absolutely delicious. Talk about summertime in food form! I love that this recipe calls for cooking on the grill so that the house doesn't heat up with the oven on. We also added a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream, which gave this dish a cobbler taste.  


It's funny because food is like fashion and interior design to me because it deals with color, presentation, and can inspire people! The difference is that we need food to nourish us, so it's great to find ways to incorporate healthy and vibrant foods into a dish. This recipe is perfect for that. 


If you're interested in trying this recipe out then print the picture below! I made it recipe book friendly so that you can print it and store it for summers to come! 


Enjoy :)

<3 Annalise 



0 comments:

Post a Comment