WITHIN MY WALLS

posted on: Monday, June 30, 2014

Some of my favorite belongings are hanging on the walls of our apartment. I never get sick of looking at the paintings or prints on my wall, and they're the things that keep our place feeling customized and homey. I decided just to give you guys a little peak of my most precious wall hangings!


This is a print Michael and I got from a shop called Black Ink in Boston. Some people get a little weirded out when they first take a glance at this, but with good reason! Regardless, we love it and the fact that it's in French makes it more interesting and intriguing. 


This is one of my most favorite painting ever! Annalise actually painted this for me as a Christmas present a few years back. She's so talented and this guy will proudly hang everywhere we ever move to.

Our good friend Danny, Annalise's boyfriend, painted this little flash sheet for us also as a Christmas gift. I am honestly in a state of never ending amazement when it comes to Danny's art. I feel honored to have a few of his original paintings! You guys all should check out his stuff here or here.


Okay, this print just makes me feel so warm inside. I've always thought that butterflies and moths hold a certain beauty (hence the one tattooed on my leg) so when I found this print at UO I knew I needed it. 


These are two of Mike's paintings, both done by amazing tattoo artists. The smaller one is done by Josh Stephens (who I'm DYING to get tattooed by) and the larger one is by Mike Adams. I can look at these all day just soaking in the complex designs and admiring the detailing in their work.


One of the many things I love about our place in our little studio lights above our couch. It's like we have a little art gallery right in our own living room! 

Michael and I really love our quaint little home, and I think in the future I may show you guys some more of it :)

Happy Tuesday, Bloomers!

<3 Amy

P.S. You guys may have realized that we have been a little MIA lately. We did not forget about you all, and our passion and love for BIB has not swayed a bit. We've just been very busy and challenged for time, but we're working our hardest to change that. Thank you to all of you guys who never leave our side <3










0 comments:

Post a Comment