JUMPSUITS AND ADVENTURES

posted on: Monday, June 2, 2014








I finally found the perfect jumpsuit! To my surprise, I found it at Forever 21. I was so excited to wear it, and it worked well yesterday because it was warm but still breezy so the lightness of the chiffon pant legs allowed to me still feel cool. I'm also slightly obsessed with my cut out open toed shoes and am thinking about going back for the black pair.

Mike and I were out and about early, so when our morning came to an end it was time to explore. I changed into something more casual and better suited for some hiking and relaxing by the water. We ventured out to a local reservoir with the perfect spot to hang out on a day like it was. There is a giant rock thats half covered by the water, just enough to put your feet in or even sit. It got deeper and was the perfect spot to jump in to swim. Here are a few photos I took while we were there!





We have a lot of free time this week so we're planning to go somewhere new almost everyday. I'll be sure to share our adventures! 

<3 Amy

Outfit Details:

Jumpsuit - Forever 21
Shoes - Spring
Wrap watch - Francesca's [similar]

Flag shorts - Forever 21
Pocket tank - UO [similar]
Panama hat - BP by Nordstroms










0 comments:

Post a Comment