FEATURE FRIDAY // RACHEL

posted on: Thursday, June 5, 2014








Sometimes it feels good to road trip for a week with your best friend, and that's exactly what my week consisted of! This is my (Annalise's) childhood best friend, Rachel. We met at the age of seven when both of us were in the same class and gymnastics class. Ever since then, we have had an inseparable bond. This week her and I decided to head up to the Adirondacks and then over to Stowe, Vermont. While we were there I had to get some pictures of her. I describe Rachel as the all-American, country loving girl. Her simplicity compliments her natural beauty, and she's always a ray of sunshine! Get to know her more here!

Outfit Details:

Shirt- Express
Vest- Marshalls
Necklace- American Eagle
Shorts- American Eagle
Shoes- MIA

<3 Annalise and Amy

0 comments:

Post a Comment