FIELDS OF GOLD

posted on: Monday, July 21, 2014










Yesterday was the simplest of outfit days: white tee, Danny's flannel, and some jeans that acquired holes over the past seven years. I'd like to say that Sundays are the best for hanging around in our old favorites. Not to mention Danny and I are restoring his grandfather's old dental desk so I wanted to be comfy while scrubbing and preparing the desk for its next coat of paint. I'm really excited about that project and will have to post details sometime soon! I hope all of you Bloomers have a great start to your week :)

Outfit Details:

Flannel- L.L. Bean (similar)
Shirt- Mouchette (similar)
Belt- Urban Outfitters (similar)
Pants- Urban Outfitters (similar)
Shoes- Ecote (similar)

<3 Annalise







2 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! It's such a great and simple way to style a flanel shirt. I have a similar one, so thanks for the inspiration!
    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete