FEATURE FRIDAY // MICHAEL

posted on: Friday, January 23, 2015








Wearing: J. Crew pants and shirt | Bedstu boots







Well Bloomers, this is my boyfriend, partner in crime, and photographer, Michael. At this point, Black in Bloom would literally almost be non existent without him. We spend a lot of our down time together talking fashion and all things creative, it's so incredibly inspiring to have someone into the same things I am. We're both always toying with our personal styles, but I'd say his is a mix between a slightly casual Chuck Bass (if you don't know who Chuck Bass is.....I'm Sorry. Google it.) and luxury street wear. I'm actually very into menswear, so it's lots of fun to shop with him and browse menswear fashion shows online together. You guys can follow him here for the occasional trippy OOTD post!


0 comments:

Post a Comment