BLACK OUT

posted on: Saturday, January 24, 2015




Wearing: UO tunic | Forever 21 moto jacket | Guess booties | (on sale!) | American Apparel beanie






I know I always say this....but really, I never want to take these booties off. How perfect are they? They're even lined with flannel for warmth. Ugh, obsessed. Anyways, something about the freshly fallen snow today made me want to go with super natural make up, and it feels so good. I forgot what it felt like to not have to worry about lipstick whenever I eat or drink or well, anything. I think I'm going to shoot for a more natural look more often.

On another note, I hope you guys like the new site! I wanted to provide a clean, simple home page for easy navigation and high appeal to the eye. I almost went blind/cross eyed/bald trying to teach myself HTML edits, but hey, it was all worth it. Let me know what you guys think! 

<3


0 comments:

Post a Comment