BARE BLISS

posted on: Monday, April 20, 2015






Wearing: Free People dress | Vintage jacket | Spring shoes




You know it's spring time when you walk out of the house in a dress with no tights. This is probably one of my two favorite feelings associated with getting dressed; the other being finally putting on your shoes and its just like, bam, outfit made. I bought this jacket from work over the weekend and have been wearing it ever since. It fits me like a glove! If you follow my Instagram, you'll know that I'm fully taking advantage of the denim trend right now. I've even been shopping for a new pair of jeans! *gasp!* One goal I have for over the summer is to try more new things. It's easy for us girls to wear only dresses in the summer because they're so comfortable and keep us cool. I hope to stray away from that just a bit to try different looks and keep my style evolving. 

Oh! I also realized today that I haven't done a post with my hair up since I've had my lil undercut, which has been like, a few months maybe?! I love having the option to show it or to hide it. Versatility is like, my best friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment