BACK TO BASICS

posted on: Thursday, April 16, 2015




Wearing: Vans sneakers (similar) | BDG denim | Thrifted shirt | Silence and Noise jacket (try this)





Sometimes I just want to wear all of my favorite basics at once! I'm also savoring every last moment I can wear my leather jackets before it's too warm. They're such staple pieces in my wardrobe during the colder months, that I feel lost without them in the summer! This one I got from UO a few years back, and I still love it. I know that a lot of bloggers are posting things that are available now and that you can buy with the click of a button, which is certainly great, but that's just not how it is for me. I have things in my closet from years ago that I've invested in, and still wear. One thing I love about personal style is that it can never get old. Even if some things I wear are old, my style never will be. For me it's all about finding new ways to wear your favorite old pieces, or wearing them just the way you've been if that's what makes you feel good. If you allow it, fashion has no rules or boundaries, and that's the best part about it! Wear what you love and what makes you love yourself.

On another note, a huge thanks to my sister for helping me take photos! Even though my schedule is crazy busy, style blogging is truly my creative passion and I'm so grateful for anyone who has helped me keep this alive and for anyone who will in the future <3

Photos by Janine Cooper

0 comments:

Post a Comment