SEEDS OF SUMMER

posted on: Wednesday, May 20, 2015


I'm off to Cancun next week! I'm so excited to finally get out of here and r e l a x. I usually pack and get everything together for trips last minute, but not this time. I put together a few of my poolside looks so you guys won't feel like you're missing out too much ;)

Shoes: Target // One Piece: Target // Sunglasses: UO

To my surprise I found so much of what I was looking for at Target. I wanted water friendly sandals, but something with a little height. Metallic platforms? Perfect. Gingham plunge one piece to match? Even more perfect.


Shoes: Target // Bikini: Betsey Johnson // Hat: Target

Once again, Target! This hat makes me feel like country side girl gone beach glam (is that even a thing?) It's so simple yet the bow adds the perfect amount of cute, and obviously, I just need something to protect my head and face. I'm SUPER excited about these sandals, I know they look a bit therapeutic at first glance, but once they're on, they're so cool. And I mean....can words even describe this Betsey bathing suit?! Flattering, floral, and high waisted....everything my perfect bathing suit should be.

Since I'll be in Mexico,  I obviously won't be able to go online, so that means no posts until I return next Sunday. No worries though! I'll be taking plenty of photos for posts while I'm there. I wouldn't let you guys miss out on seeing these looks in action :)

Which look is your favorite?



0 comments:

Post a Comment