A PICNIC AMONG THE WILDFLOWERS

posted on: Monday, May 11, 2015








It feels seriously amazing to be done with my semester and to have free time to myself. I couldn't think of a better way to spend my day off than under the sun with one of my best friends. I miss blogging with Annalise so much, so it was so fun to shoot photos for a post with her! We both had weekends of parties and junk food, so it felt great to eat some veggies and drink homemade iced tea (thank you Annalise :) ) It's crazy to think about how her and I have been friends for nearly 4 years now. We have both grown and changed so much in that time, but we never drifted apart and always have encouraged each other in all of our endeavors. Friendships are something I hold closely to my heart, and I am so blessed to have the friends that I do. 

One goal I have for this summer is to bring you guys more lifestyle posts. I've been coming in strong with style posts, but I really want to start posting about the actual things I'm doing in my life as well. What would you guys be most interested in seeing?! Comment below and tell me! :)

Photos by Annalise Chiarelli 

0 comments:

Post a Comment