TRANQUIL WAVES

posted on: Friday, July 3, 2015


Wearing: Vintage dress, vest and bandana | Target sandals





Oh, how I've missed you guys! I've been so busy lately, which is the reason for my lack of posts. I desperately need to update you guys on my life.

Most obviously, I bleached my hair again. For those of you who didn't know me a year ago, this was kind of my thing. Silvery blonde locks were my staple. I feel 100% most like myself this way, and I'm so stoked to be back (thanks Danielle!).

In other news, well, I'm moving to NYC! I was accepted into LIM College in Manhattan. Me, Michael, Tori and Sarah are packing up and heading there at the end of this month! I'm so excited and I feel like this is the first huge step to start the kind of life I want for myself. I couldn't be happier that I'm taking this jump with 3 of the most important people in my life. It feels like my hard work and dedication is starting to pay off :)

Okay, so, working at an antique shop that sells vintage clothing is really starting to show on me (literally). I fell in love with this linen dress because of it's easy breezy look, and I knew it would be such a versatile piece to have. Not only can I style it the way it is here but I can't wait to wear it unbuttoned as a layer or tucked in the front for a play on lengths. You'll probably be seeing this again!

<3



0 comments:

Post a Comment