FAREWELL, SUMMER.

posted on: Saturday, August 29, 2015


 Wearing: Masion Jules dress | BCBG sandals (thrifted)





I never thought I would say this, but I'm officially over the summertime. It's so hot here in New York, I can barely think straight, never mind put together looks to blog about. Summer, I'm bidding you farewell, you can leave now.

For my last summer look, I wanted to style this dress that I've worn quite often this season. I love taking "dressy" dresses and making them casual, whether it be throwing denim over it or pairing it with cool sandals. The combination of ombre and polka dots absolutely kills me with cuteness, so I like letting this dress really speak for itself. 

I cannot wait to wear my favorite leathers and boots this upcoming Fall! There's going to be some serious Autumn looks coming your way soon, stay tuned!


0 comments:

Post a Comment