BUSHWICK.

posted on: Monday, October 5, 2015



Wearing: Thrifted dress (similar) | Jakimac harness | Jeffrey Campbell booties 




My love for this dress is so real. A long sleeve, turtle neck swing dress? In BLACK? Yes please! I love keeping pieces like this simple, but per my usual need to edge things up, I styled it with this harness and I was loving it. The crisp white booties contrasted the rest of this look perfectly. Between the shoes and my hair style, I was feeling a bit like a 60's go-go girl and I wasn't mad about it what so ever. 

In other news, I've been having so much fun here in NYC since my move. Everyday, I'm so inspired by everything I see. I'm finally settled in and on a schedule (ish), so you can expect to see a lot more on here! If I'm being honest, I've had a slight lapse of motivation, but after making some much needed changes in my personal life, I am so ready to do what I love, all of the time. This.

Until next time, Bloomers, which won't be long ;)







6 comments: