HOUNDSTOOTH X2 // VOODOO VIXEN

posted on: Monday, December 14, 2015



 Wearing: VooDoo Vixen shorts | Zara jacket | Apt. 9 booties




Personally, I'm always wearing my moto jackets as layering pieces. I love the details on this one so much, and they're really highlighted while the jacket is zipped and belted. I love how it almost acts as a top, and the cropped fit hits my hips at just the right spot.

The folks over at VooDoo Vixen were kind enough to add to my houndstooth addiction with these shorts, and, *plot twist* they're velvet. I love a good high waisted short, especially with tights in the colder months. The pattern and velvet up the cool factor, and the best part is...you guys can get them for 20% off here by using the code "BLACK20" at check out until Jan 31st! The code is applicable to all purchases, so make sure you shop their site for all of your vintage inspired needs.

MOOD WHILE SHOOTING:


1 comments: