MIRROR, MIRROR

posted on: Monday, November 23, 2015











Wearing: H&M denim | Forever 21 sweater + sunglasses | Thrifted jacket | Public Desire booties




Remember when I never wore jeans guys?! Now I own 3 pairs (which for me, is  a lot) and I can't wait to keep growing my collection. I never had the patience to look for brands and styles that fit me best, but some weird twist of fate happened when I moved to the city, and the past 2 times I've tried on jeans, they were perfect at first try. I feel like I have so much more freedom and room for options now that I've added the classic back into my wardrobe. 

And so, My mock neck obsession continues. I loved this sweater so much that I bought it in 2 colors. It's sleeveless, so it's going to be perfect for layering this fall and winter. When I bought them, I picked up these sunnies too and I couldn't be more in love with the clear frames and mirrored lenses. I love the boldness of them, and if you're wondering where I'm looking, now you'll never know. 

I really have no words to explain my excitement about this $6 jacket I thrifted. Giant houndstooth print is something I lust after, yet own very few things of that pattern. I can't wait to style this jacket different ways! Would you guys be interested in a 3 part post of 3 different ways to style it?!

<3 

MOOD WHILE SHOOTING:

                                                                  








2 comments:

  1. Yes would love to see some color with this jacket. Such a classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coat is bold, but it work perfectly with this outfit. I especially love the sunnies.

    ReplyDelete