FEMININE GRUNGE

posted on: Friday, June 6, 2014

















As soon as I saw this dress, I knew I would be pairing it with my vintage Justin Roper's. Mixing feminine, elegant pieces with grungier, more casual things like boots and my flannel is something I love to do. I think it gives such a dynamic that no other style can deliver. Today Mike and I ventured around our town so I was sure to take photos in lots of places!

This dress is really reminiscent of the Betsey Johnson Vintage line that's now at Urban Outfitters which is why I think I really gravitated towards in. I love the lace inset and midi length!

I hope all of you Bloomers are enjoying the long awaited summer weather :)

Outfit Details:

Dress - Band Of Gypsies [similar]
Flannel - Bycorpus by UO [similar]
Boots - Vintage
Arrow bracelet - St. Eve Jewelry

<3 Amy
















0 comments:

Post a Comment