MY HEART IS A BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN

posted on: Saturday, June 7, 2014









Sometimes I feel like my heart resides in many places, and like home isn't just one house. I have family scattered throughout New England and am grateful that they let me stay with them whenever. When Rachel and I headed to Stowe, VT this past week I know I would have a great time. We stayed at my aunt and uncle's house. Whenever I return there I feel like a part of me ignites. I guess you can say whenever I frequent the places I've grown up, I feel like sense of myself coming back to me. I definitely couldn't help taking a few outfit pictures in my aunt's beautiful yard. It was so bright and sunny that day! I wanted to keep it simple with my logger boots and long, farm skirt, but adding the bandage top and necklace helped me to feel a little "dressed up". 

I hope everyone's weekend has been well spent and that you're all finding the positive in the simple beauty of the days! 

Outfit Details:

Top- Urban Outfitters
Skirt- Urban Outfitters
Boots- Chippewa
Necklace- Forever 21

<3 Annalise 








2 comments: