MONUMENTOUR: PARAMORE + FALL OUT BOY

posted on: Wednesday, July 2, 2014

So, I'm a little late seeing as this tour was over a week ago, but better late than never, right?! I know a handful of people who wanted to go to this tour but couldn't get tickets. Lucky for you guys, I was up at 8am some February morning waiting for tickets to go on sale. I couldn't get anything other than pit tickets for this concert of my 16 year old dreams! It was a co- headlining tour; Paramore played first and Fall Out Boy closed! I hope you guys enjoy this little photo set.

First off, I only snapped a few outfit pictures before the show (thanks, Halley!). Nonetheless, I did get one and this is what I wore.


Since we did have pit tickets, I chose something comfortable and casual. This ice cream tee I found at H&M is just to die for!

Okay, onto the show!

Paramore


Right after they came on stage, a bunch of streamers dropped. It was such an exciting point! Tori snapped a picture of us right afterwards.






Set List:

Still Into You
That's What You Get
For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic
Ignorance
Pressure
Decode
The Only Exception
Last Hope
Emergency
Misery Business
Let The Flames Begin
Part II
Proof
Ain't It Fun

Fall Out Boy


Sadly I only got one shot of Patrick Stump, if you guys have any pictures from Fall Out Boy's set, leave them in a comment below! Honesty I was a little occupied being upset over the very 2013 set list to take many photos.

Set List:

The Phoenix 
The Take Over, the Breaks Over 
A Little Less Sixteen Candles, a Little More “Touch Me” 
This Ain’t a Scene, It’s an Arms Race 
Alone Together 
Death Valley 
Sugar, We’re Goin Down 
Miss Missing You 
Dance, Dance 
Young Volcanoes 
Just One Yesterday (with LOLO)
Grand Theft Autumn / Where Is Your Boy 
We Are The Champions (Queen Cover)
Save Rock and Roll 
I Don’t Care 
My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light ‘Em Up)
Thnks fr th Mmrs 
Saturday

Overall, the night was pretty amazing. I never get sick of seeing Hayley Williams dance around on stage and sing her heart out, and her personal style always has me inspired. For me and my friends, going to a show of a band that you truly love is an experience like no other. 

<3 Amy 








1 comments:

  1. I would've loved to see that show! I hadn't seen FOB in forever and I seem to keep missing them when they're in town (now that they've reunited) :( Great shot of Patrick, btw!
    I have never seen Paramore but I would love to because Hayley looks like she puts her heart and should into every single performance.
    Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete