ACID WASH x BABYDOLL

posted on: Wednesday, July 9, 2014




















While I was in New Hampshire this weekend, I was so thankful that my sister helped me take some outfit photos. I couldn't pass up the beautiful woodsy background against my burnt orange dress. I've had this one for quite some time, and I never get sick of the cute shape paired with an edgier acid wash. Since we were up for a day in the sun, I wore my straw panama hat for both protection and because, well, it's super cute!

I found these Sam Edelman sandals at this huge overstock sale we have near me, for $10! They are SO comfortable and the metallic heel is my favorite part!

Last but not least, I got this cardigan at Goodwill for 75 cents during one of their 50% off sales. I can throw it on with anything and it's perfect for summer nights! 

Outfit Details:

Dress - Ecote [similar]
Cardigan - Thrifted [similar]
Sandals - Sam Edelman
Hat - BP by Nordstroms



2 comments:

  1. Love that dress!! And I love the metallic heel in the sandals, too!

    ReplyDelete