SOME BRIGHT MORNING

posted on: Thursday, July 10, 2014










I feel like I've been all over the place lately (both mentally and physically!), and in a way it feels great. The downfall is that I haven't been able to bring you guys an outfit post in a while! Amy and I are planning and working hard to not let traveling and distance come between us. 

In my travels I picked up these amazing vintage cowboy boots (probably from the 80's) for a cheap price at a flea market. I love these babies so much, and they really give me the break I need from sandals and short boots in the summer. 


I've also had one of my favorite folk hymnals stuck in my head all weekend after seeing the sunrises at my family's lake house. Here's a picture of one of the mornings there and the song! My favorite version is by Alison Krauss and Gillian Welch (they're my girls<3).




                                                                                           

Outfit Details:

Dress- Cooperative from Ireland
Boots- Thrifted


<3 Annalise 





0 comments:

Post a Comment