FLORAL FASHIONS & PRAIRIE SILHOUETTES

posted on: Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Hey Bloomers! This time of year I can't help but cherish and appreciate my mom's gardens. Pulling up to my parents' house and seeing all the colors and mature growth I'm immediately inspired with creativity to paint, cook, decorate, and look at the pieces in my closet a bit differently. I wanted to share with you guys how taking the time to appreciate the simple things can inspire us more than we think. My mom and I make arrangements all around the house to bring that creativity indoors. 

I can't help but look at these arrangements and think of fashion. Here are pictures of my mom's arrangements as inspiration for some of my favorite dresses! 



Bazaar Dress by Fabrik




Embroidered Mesh Nightie by Free People 


Bonita Dress by For Love & Lemons

I guess you can say I have an obsession with prairie lace and soft embroideries. When I see an arrangement of flowers I can't help but think of old time fabrics and silhouettes. Are any of you inspired by your gardens? I'd love to know what gets you feeling creative! 

Have a lovely Tuesay! 

<3 Annalise 


0 comments:

Post a Comment