LIVE FREE OR DIE: A NEW HAMPSHIRE JULY FOURTH

posted on: Monday, July 7, 2014

Bloomers! I hope all of you had a wonderful July 4th weekend! I spent the holiday up in New Hampshire with my family and old family friends. It was so beautiful and interesting there, that of course I had to do a post to share with you guys.

The first day was rainy, but we made the best of it by going to a cute town near by to visit all of the shops! These were my favorites:

Spruce Hurricane

This boutique was so much fun and really sparked my love again for western vibes and lace. I wish I had extra money to splurge on a pair of these cowboy boots, they were so fun!







Zeb's General Store

I love exploring any general store! This place was no exception. 







How nostalgic are these denim purses?


You guys remember my sister, Janine, right?! We decided to be the ultimate tourist and take our photo with the Zeb Bear.

The Naked Bohemian


This store was packed with crazy things to look at! Everything in the store is recycled and re-purposed. I was amazed at some of the things I saw.









I came really close to buying this jewelry box!


Saturday was the rain date for July 4th, so we headed to our family friend's house on the lake to celebrate. We spent the day in the sun and on the pontoon boat. There was even a cute little boat parade!








After a day of drinking patriotic drinks on the boat and barbecuing, we went to another lake to watch Fireworks.


I want to know what you guys did this weekend! Leave some comments below :)

<3 Amy




1 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics. Celebrated this weekend with close dear friends. Enjoyed great food, wine and company. Relaxed and took it all in.

    ReplyDelete