PATTERN WARS X BETSEY JOHNSON

posted on: Monday, January 26, 2015





Wearing: Betsey Johnson coat








Once again, Betsey Johnson kills it. I have always disliked coats and the idea of covering up my outfits. It wasn't until I found this coat that I didn't care, because it's even more amazing than what I'm wearing underneath. I fell in love with the fur and how it forms a collar and creates a neckline. The lace up sides though, is my favorite part. If I'm wearing something bulky underneath, I have the option to loosen them to give more room, or keep them tight for shape. I'm so ready for Blizzard Juno....bring it!

<3





1 comments:

  1. I really like the way how nicely you turn some simple things into the fashion, Keep it up and Keep up your good work by sharing more outfit fashion ideas :)
    By the way, Love your Betsey Johnson bane coat

    ReplyDelete