TOO FACED

posted on: Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Ahh, here we are, another lip color review post! I was so excited to try out Too Faced Melted color, because I've heard so many mixed reviews about it. I had to see for myself what the deal was. Per usual, we're about to get up close and personal.




We'll get my skeptical thought out of the way first. I am not big on felt tips, on anything, so I was thinking that I wasn't going to be able to get a defined shape like I usually do. To my surprise, that was totally untrue. The tip is shaped just pointy enough to still be able to get the clean lines that I strive for. 

My favorite thing about it is it's moisturizing ability. For me, this color stayed bold through out the day and kept my lips looking fairly smooth. I thought for sure because of the liquid consistency that the color would easily come off as I drank my water, but I was wrong. This stuff stayed right in place..just how I like it. I think I re applied once all day just to get a bolder shade of pink.
One thing I do suggest though, because it is more of a liquid, definitely use a lip scrub before using this. If you don't....allllll ya little cracks and dry skin are going to shine like a diamond (which sounds kinda nice......but it's not a good thing). If you don't have lip scrub, I have a little trick I do often! With an extra toothbrush, wet it, and just lightly scrub your lips and any dead skin will fall right off, leaving them smooth. 

I think I may go pick up another color to try, overall, I was pleased! You can find this lip color here or any Sephora that carries Too Faced. This shade is called Melted Peony!

I hope all of your are having a great week, we're so close to the weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment