TGIF

posted on: Friday, February 20, 2015




Wearing : Vintage Eddie Bauer denim vest | H&M wool sweater | 1460 Doc Marten boots





It's been so frigid here in CT, all I want to do it wrap myself up in a blanket and stay put until Spring. But, that wouldn't really work out too well...so wool it is. My boyfriend mom bought me this wool sweater, and it's so warm and comfy. Today I met with Annalise and Danny for coffee at our usual spot, and I felt like being casual but still true to my style. My docs were the perfect choice given the messy snow everywhere, and I can't wear them with everything so they were perfect to add detail to my outfit. I've been dying to wear this newfound vintage denim vest, it's such a perfect fit and I can picture about 1,000 ways that I can style it all year round.

Stay warm, bloomers, and TGIF :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment