SEEING RED

posted on: Thursday, March 5, 2015






Wearing: Vintage Marvin Richards sweater | Forever 21 mini dress | Hanes stockings | Vintage Justin Roper boots







Bloomers! I've missed you. My apologies for the lack of posts last week, I've been neck deep in homework and ever deeper in snow. Everything around me is dirty, ugly snow, along with frigid temps, so photo shoots have been difficult. I also started a new job at an antique store on top of my busy schedule, but my mind has been on outfits and blogging regardless. Anyways, onto the outfit!

When I found this vintage Marvin Richards sweater...I think I shrieked out loud in the store (I definetely did.) I don't have anything this gorgeous color red, so it drew me to it instantly. It was a size larger than mine, although it ended up fitting and working out because I prefer my sweaters on the longer side. Once I took it home and cut the tacky shoulder pads out, it was perfection! Other than the color, the texture was insanely cool, but I mean....how amazing are these sleeves? I haven't seen anything current with that shape of arm, and I'm so into it. I knew I had to do it with a solid black outfit to let it shine, but next time I think I'll play with different colors and patterns. I'm obsessed, to say the least!

Have you guys found and vintage pieces lately that you can't get over?! I wanna hear about them, so comment below!

<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment