A TOUCH OF TURQUOISE

posted on: Wednesday, March 18, 2015






Wearing : Free People top | BDG jeans | Modern Vice Handler boot | Thrifted necklace







This. Burnt. Orange. It's certainly a fall color in my eyes, but I don't really follow all of those rules and such. If I like it I'm going to wear it whenever I want! Anyways, this is such a refreshing color to add to my wardrobe, and um...the silhouette? Perfection. I was so excited when I scored this. It's not for sale anymore but you can find a bunch of similar, just as pretty tops on their site or in stores! 

Okay....I'm about to blow your mind. This is the first time I've worn jeans in over 2 years. If you look at every other post I've ever done...no jeans, no pants. How does that even happen?! I've never been able to find denim that fits me like I want them to recently, I do love my curvy hips but they just make things a bit more challenging, which is not a bad thing (at all). After a month or two on a new meal plan, I'm fitting back into an older pair of denim that were my favorite a few years ago and it feels so good

While we're on this topic, I also just wanted to make sure all you Bloomer's love your body the way you should! We're all different sizes and shapes, but it's so important to be confident in your own skin. I've certainly had times where I looked down upon myself, but I learned to pick out the good things I have and flaunt them. If you don't like something, instead of harping on it, just work on changing it! Self love is so important and I hope everyone can practice it. If you're struggling, you can reach out to me personally and I can share my tips on how I've (mostly) always loved myself <3

Happy Wednesday Bloomers <3

P.S - I realize it may seem crazy to get butterflies over a pair of boots but these ones give me them every time......thanks Modern Vice.














0 comments:

Post a Comment