FAREWELL, 23.

posted on: Tuesday, March 31, 2015




Wearing: Forever 21 dress and jacket | Public Desire booties | Hanes Hoisery stockings


 


Well, 23 has come and gone. These past 12 months have honestly been a roller coaster ride for me. I went back to school, took on the blog alone, fought depression (again),started a new job, and even had one of my photos on the pages of NYLON magazine (um, what?!) Although I am happy to see it go, I wouldn't change it for anything. So, the million dollar question has been "How do you feel now that you're 24?" My answer is this: I feel strong, confident, hopeful, and excited for my future. I truly feel that I have gotten to know myself more than I ever have in this past year, and it really feels great. I have found my true strengths and really figured out what I want for myself. I think being in your 20's can be such a trying time for lots of people, and although my life is not perfect, the people in it are, at least to me, and that's what keeps me going. My friends, family, and of course, my Bloomers! Thank you guys for being the light of my life.
Heres to another year, one of which I plan to make more memorable than the last with a positive attitude and hard work. If I have learned anything while being 23, it's that you're not going to get what you want unless you put yourself out there, work like you never have before, and take it. So, join me this year in making all of our wishes realities. We can do this. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment